“OUR DARLINGS“ – Topics of the next evenings.
- New Systems – Shifting body awareness
- Synchronization – Rehearsing Collectivity
- Architecture – Embodied spaces
- Education – Towards Sex-positive Institutions
- Feminisms – Disconnecting Patriarchy
- Queer Trans humanism – New Ecosystems
Due to corona regulation first meeting will be reschedule //
New Systems – Shifting body awareness // Guests: Dr. Alan Bern & Prof. Martin Gruber
More on: The New Salon
THE NEW SALON,
Qualities of Togetherness. Embodied.
Curated by: Micha Stella & Valentin Schmehl
What does it take to be “together”?
How does being connected feel in your body?
Are you many?
The New Salon is a space for encounter.
It’s a personal space for experts and guests, to share thoughts, aesthetics and expressions. The first Friday of every second month, we invite you to collectively explore dimensions of EMBODIED TOGETHERNESS: in conversation, through expert-inputs, small performances, physical exercises and contemporary rituals.
Intellectually empowering, pragmatic and curious, the salon evenings invite you to learn, contribute and ask.